Grammar Chic, Inc.
May 2010 — Present
Spearheads the development of quality deliverables in a timely manner from a remote work environment. Crafts a wide range of English language documents, including but not limited to: press releases, content marketing assets, resumes, blog posts, Web content, SEO articles, newsletters, and ghostwritten pieces. Edits professional correspondence, fiction and non-fiction manuscripts, and more.
• Earned one out of one performance-based promotion.
• Works closely with clients to determine scope and goals of individual projects, ensuring quality and accuracy of deliverables.
• Leverages strong command of the English language to target specific audiences and tailor tone and diction accordingly.
• Manages the completion of assignments in a highly independent work environment; successfully submits work by strict daily deadlines.
• Collaborates with colleagues on an as-needed basis to brainstorm and execute key initiatives.
• Analyzes project performance and makes adjustments based on collected data to improve initiative success.
• Participates in continual professional development activities to enhance performance and assist colleagues in improving quality and timeliness of deliverables.
• Trains new employees regarding organizational policies and procedures, client communications, and initiative guidelines.
• Excels in the development of creative strategies with regard to marketing, communications, etc.