Harris County Attorney's Office - Hospital Practice Group
January 2015 — Present
• Research case law and draft memoranda for the development of Hospital Policy with a special focus on liabilities with regard to public hospitals.
• Draft and amend hospital policies based upon research and present such changes to managing attorney.
• Proof contracts between Harris Health System and 3rd party contracts to ensure proper compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Draft and amend EEOC answers and attend and gain experience in other employment dispute proceedings.
• Attend policy and ethics meetings in order to gain experience and understanding of hospital policies and day-to-day activities and to understand the major issues affecting hospital administration.