Georgia Center for Nonprofits
Technology & Data Manager
May 2013 — Present
• Implementated Salesforce, Membersuite & Marketo.
• Facilitated training to all staff of the new programs with proper processes.
• Created training manuals on the new systems that we put in place
• Created a knowledgebase where users can retrieve help articles.
• Manage the administration of the center’s four databases.
• Created systems for continuous data management and updating to insure an engaged audience.
• Examine operational workflow and identify and create automation opportunities where possible.
• Established policies and procedures related to data security and integrity and monitors and limits database access as needed.
• Oversee the design, maintenance and implementation of the systems that manage an internal database.
• Audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
• Develop testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the SalesForce.com software and system administration.
• Maintain API scripts to support custom development as needed.
• Develop and maintain naming conventions of pick lists, report folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability
• Produce and improve overall documentation related to Salesforce.com
• Implement and maintain policies and goals that support the GCN’s IT needs.
• Ensure computer equipment, hardware, and software are updated to meet GCN’s needs.
• Ensures proper functioning of all technology systems and oversees necessary upgrades.
• Manage all technology vendor relationships to drive cost savings, and opportunities for improvement.
• Determine new technology solutions based on needs of the center and manage selection and execution.
• Help departments utilize technology systems to improve their efficiency.
• Serve as sounding board for any in-house technology enhancements such as server upgrades, software updates and hardware investments.
• Manage URL renewals and security certificates.