Retail Development Manager
December 2011 — Present
- District Rep for 6 brands exclusively marketed through 15 Dillard's across the midwest.
- Responsible for achieving a 10 million dollar sales goal per year.
- Train, educate, and support sales specialists within the stores to ensure merchandising standards are met, provide product knowledge, plan and execute events.
- Develop and creatively implement store's individual floor set tailored to their specific market and clientele.
- Responsible for executing all projects as requested by the VP of Merchandising for Nygard, Inc.
- Work closely with management at both the corporate and store level.
- Perform weekly analysis of sales trends and competitive analysis.
- Solely responsible for developing, strategically planning and implementing outsourcing events that represent Nygard, Inc. with a goal of significantly increasing sales and brand awareness.