Sr Credit Bureau Disputes Analyst
March 2014 — Present
Senior Credit Bureau Disputes Analyst (November 2014 - present)
• Carefully research credit bureau disputes using TSYS, Lexis Nexis, and multiple other verification tools to ensure the bank is reporting each account accurately and correct any discrepancies as needed. Contact TransUnion, Experian, Equifax, and Innovis as needed for additional verification.
• Perform daily quality reviews on peer’s completed work to ensure highest level of accuracy.
• Relied upon as a trusted subject matter expert for anything pertaining to credit bureau disputes.
• Consistently meet performance standards to remain compliant while minimizing risk to the company; escalate cases to upper management and legal when appropriate for further action, all while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Assist with ad-hoc tasks and internal dispute referrals requiring in-depth investigative reviews and extensive external contact, preparing various reports as needed.
o Recognition: Top Performer, Honor Roll, Perfect Attendance 2015
Credit Analyst (March 2014 - November 2014)
• Use sound judgment while reviewing credit applications for new and existing customers; review consumer credit reports and investigate further when necessary to determine a proper outcome on each individual application and credit line increase request.
• Ensure all incoming calls are answered in a timely manner while maintaining a professional demeanor and working efficiently.
• Assist with daily ad-hoc tasks, taking ownership of all channels of customer contact to guarantee all requests are accounted for.