Upper New York Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church
February 2011 — Present
- Creative development of Upper New York Web presence in consultation with the Director of the Communications and senior executive staff.
- Incorporate best practices and current web-communication trends into Upper New York's Web presence and Web management process; ensuring the uniformity across all of Upper New York's Web presence.
- Ensuring SEO of Upper New York’s Web content; and ensuring that Upper New York's web communication is deliberately targeted for our members including clergy, laity and those who are not members of our churches.
- Develop Upper New York’s Web presence strategy, in conformance with the operational requirements of various ministries and departments of the Annual Conference.
- Work closely with other ministries and departments to develop procedures for Web publishing.
- Develops, maintains and updates Upper New York's Web content management system.
- Works with other staffers to integrate social media with Upper New York's web communication processes.
- Coordinates, plans, produces and directs multimedia programs for training and informational purposes.
- Helps write production scripts, selects locations, helps build sets, chooses props, and models as needed.
- Sequences and edits work; writes narrations and determines titles, animation, music and talent.
- Duplicates audio and videotapes for distribution.
- Maintains and catalogs DVDs, CDs and other recording tapes.