Woodforest National Bank
August 2017 — Present
• Process a diverse amount of customer transactions efficiently in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Performs opening, closing, and other branch servicing duties such as cash and vault balancing; ordering cash, cards, checks and other supplies; completing logs, reports, audits and control checks; maintaining and servicing automated teller machines; and cleaning work areas.
• Opens and performs account maintenance on consumer and business accounts.
• Addresses customer questions and concerns by phone and in person.
• Proactively seeks ways to develop and expand customer relationships through marketing displays, call programs, and other prospecting techniques.
• Achieves performance goals.
• Practices branch security procedures and protects customer information.
• Motivates and encourage employees to meet and exceed monthly sales goals; markets bank products.
• Participates in decision-making for community events on behalf of the Bank.
• Supervise activities of the branch.
• Works to Market and bring in new customers to boosts profits.
• Create and analyze management information and reports.
• Coordinate activities among different branches all over the country.
• Ensure targets are met.
• Ensure staff is trained properly.
• Interact with local chambers of commerce, development agencies, solicitors, accountants.
• Handle customer complaints.
• Market and publicize new and existing products and services introduced by the bank.
• Follow all banking polices as determined by the board of directors or owners of the bank.