Lifetime Benefit Solutions
Client Service Representative
March 2015 — Present
• Research and respond to inquiries via telephone, email, walk-in, and mail from internal and external clients in accordance with custom designed benefit plans
• Act as a liaison between clients, internal departments, vendors, and business associates
• Work with multiple lines of business to include, but not limited to, health coverage, flexible spending, 401(k) plans and payroll
• Participate in ongoing training to further knowledge of regulations, software systems, policies and procedures, and develop skills to accurately fulfill requirements of the job
• Generate reports, client overviews, and plan documents for external and internal clients.