Here at Levo, we are dedicated to helping young female professionals get on the right track for their dream job and become the woman they want to be. We offer a wealth of resources to help you develop your career strategy and plan your trajectory. With our guidance, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. We decided to put together a guidebook of all the great career resources on the web for our users. So, without further ado, here it is: Week One of the Levo Love List: Levo Loves Career!
We all need a break from work every once in awhile, even the most dedicated and hardworking among us. And what better way to relax than by spending some time on your favorite website? Whether you’re stalking your friends on Facebook, drooling over food porn, or Surfing for online sales, we believe that no day is complete without one-on-one time with the internet.
To Create the Levo Love List, We Used These Qualifications:
1. Editorial Quality: Did the article deliver on its promises? Was it well-written and presented to you in an easily digestible way?
2. Advice Quality: What benefits do you reap from reading the content on this site?
3. Information Architecture: Can users easily move around the site and access content?
4. Aesthetic design: What is the website’s design like?
5. Community size: Will this resource make a difference in the lives of many women?
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Levo Loves Career
If you think of any other great sites, let us know in the comments!
Life after college can be overwhelming, but it's also full of opportunities. Here are the most important lessons Levo has learned so far.
Discover essential tips for going on vacation alone, ensuring a safe and enjoyable solo vacation adventure for female travelers.
If you're considering a move, these 10 questions to ask new employer can help you determine if the role is right for you.