DHL Supply Chain
Assistant Manager HR
September 2016 — Present
Helped the HR Manager in charge of the management of five countries (Côte d'Ivoire, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Cape Verde, Guinea Bissau) in the management and the administration of Human Resource.
- Created a manual of HR Procedures
- Updated HR procedures
- Updated files of the staff
- Updated dashboard of the staff
- Monitored contracts lengths with a dashboard
- Managed and legally monitored contracts of employees (internship and part-time)
- Declared of new employees to CNPS
- Managed of the process of declaration of work accident to CNPS
- Established any certificates (Work certificate, leaves certificate, non paiement certificate, maternity leaves certificate, resumption of service certificate, internship certificate, mission order, Provisional voucher, etc.)
- Searched Profiles
- Conducted interviews
- Written interview review
- Edited Job contract
- Managed the process of Medical examination for all new employee
- Welcomed, integrated and monitored new employees.
- Prepared and organised logistic of training activities
- Helped to build the FDFP Training plan
- Monitored the execution of training with training offices.