St. Louis Public Schools
August 2012 — Present
- Develop and implement daily and unit lesson plans for French levels I-III and ACT Collegiate Entrance Exam preparation for high school juniors and seniors
- Administer tests and evaluations and analyzed student performance.
- Conduct group/individual activities
- Foster a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student/teacher interaction.
- Participate in faculty and parent conferences.
- Participate in weekly Professional Learning Communities in order to continue to develop professionally with colleagues.
- Sponsor after-school French club