University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health - Public Health Dynamics Laboratory
February 2013 — July 2014
• Acted as Administrative Coordinator for the Public Health Dynamics Laboratory at the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health.
• Assisted director of department with calendar management, meeting scheduling, progress recording on project collaborations, file management, and prompt task completion when asked.
• Recorded meeting minutes; prepared meeting agendas; provided copies of agenda, draft minutes, events calendar, and additional handouts for meetings. Set up meeting spaces for meeting, ranging from room cleaning, room reservations, seating rearrangement, catering, technology setup.
• Assisted Grant Project Coordinators with meeting preparation, email distribution list creation/management, file management, grant preparation, workshop preparation, Summer Research Program assistance, technical support.
• Department buyer for office supplies, text and reference books, domestic and international shipping, disbursements, reimbursements, purchase requisitions, catering.
• Supported department with travel arrangements, shuttle services, rental car services, conference registration, travel advance submissions, and reimbursements upon return from business trips.
• Assisted graduate students and summer research scholars with needs while on campus.