Kate Spade New York
February 2013 — Present
• Developed training and induction module comprising of brand induction, Product information, Retail Operation processes, planning and strategizing tools, system training and customer service.
• Recruiting retail staff that resonate brand image. Responsible for training and induction of all new staff members and aligning them to the organizational goals.
• Consistently meeting budgeted targets and plan Quarterly forecasts on top line and bottom line achievements. Monitoring and controlling sell-thrus across categories and KPI’s at each store.
• Enhancing Customer experience and monitoring repeat buyers. Monitoring service standards through mystery shopping audits.
• Grow the team into individual business managers, by empowering them to manage their stores, while equipping them with necessary skills and information also conducting various relevant training programs.
• Responsible for inventory and stock management
• Handling report making on a managerial level, introduced new reporting techniques readily accepted by higher management
• Responsible for efficient team building, assessing the team on a regular basis on performance and leadership skills.
• Partly handling promotional events for the brand.
• Effectively handling regular one – to – one session with team members to ensure team unity, and address any issues of the team members thereby ensuring positivity.