Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd.
Diamond Services Engineer
March 2015 — Present
- First point of contact for premier Check Point customers all across the world.
- Providing expert opinion on network security setup and training services for Fortune 500 companies globally on a wide range of Check Point products.
- Work closely with the Sales Team and Account managers to assist with any Check Point related situation/issue
- Assist companies at the highest levels of network security on implementing, optimizing and maintaining the security of their corporate production environments
- Direct R&D engagement to help mitigate bugs, memory leaks, and also help with root cause analysis
- Work closely with clients to ensure best practices.
- Draft documents of customer environments and changes to keep the devices/software up-to-date.
- Create custom training sessions and deliver on-site training.
- Use Virtualization technologies to replicate customer environments and reproduce, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve high profile issues.
- Engage clients and their management in weekly/bi-weekly conference calls to discuss ongoing issues and also future plans.
- Ocassionally travel on-site on client's request to assist with migrations, new deployments, etc.