Presidio Graduate School
January 2011 — Present
- Awarded MBA in December, 2012; completion of MPA coursework expected in mid-2014.
- Employed by Presidio as Marketing Co-ordinator (June-December, 2011); Graduate Student
Instructor (August 2012-current)
- Extensive strategy consulting work under Presidio's Extended Learning program:
1. Code for America (Nonprofit organizations helping local governments harness the internet). Research Design.
2. Saatchi & Saatchi S (sustainability consultancy of leading marketing-services group). Brand
positioning and marketing strategy.
3. City of Santa Rosa (California). Strategic and financial analysis of innovative biofuel project.
4. method products inc. (leading maker of sustainable cleaning supplies). Operations analysis to
improve sustainability of packaging.
- Presidio Student representative (May 2011-May 2012)
- President of Presidio Marketing Club (August 2012-current)