Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
Senior Interaction Designer
June 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
User Experience Designer
User Experience Lead for a cross organizational team of designers, software and hardware engineers and business developers responsible to deliver the Nokia NFC (Near Field Communication) solution. Check http://europe.nokia.com/nfc for info and demos of the Nokia NFC solutions.
Led a small team of developers responsible for the definition and design of mobile applications and services in the field of customer service. Datafashion develops customer relationship systems for luxury fashion brands.
- Developed concepts, UI architecture and UI wireframes for an iPod/iPad application to aid shop workers in managing their relationships with the customers.
Designed a series of applications for the Nokia E-series devices.
UI design for Nokia Networks' Network Assurance applications with specific responsibility on the usability of the software products.
Contributed to the development of software modules and testing tools for the Nokia Networks’s Operations Support Systems (OSS).
Consulted for the design of ‘kenvio’, a communication service designed to enable more effective team collaboration. Consultant work was done at ‘toca’, a leading agency for advancing user-centered system development.
- Supported the team in the technology selection and architecture design phase.
- Conducted contextual user research to determine user expectations and needs.
- Developed interaction models supporting expectations and needs.
- Developed wire frames supporting interaction models.
- Developed limited feature prototypes to simulate interaction and experiences.
- Specified and built functional prototypes.
- Iterative rapid prototyping.