Making new connections with likeminded folks in the Bay Area.
The Honest Co. at ThirdChannel
San Mateo, CA
Professional people-person, media and marketing savant, and editorial creator and curator looking to positively influences and inspire others.
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
New Ventures West
January 2014 — July 2016
NVW is an Integral Coaching school focusing on the methodology of inclusion for everything about the client and the client’s world within the coaching practice. The intention is to build the clients’ competence to improve upon their current life situation.
Enrollment and Registration
• Intake all applications (database entry into multiple databases, arrange/process payment plans)
• All course session prep including: email logistics reminders to students and faculty, preparation of
physical and/or soft-copy materials, ordering student supplies, coordinating meetings, appointment
setting, overseeing classes from start to finish as well as all graduation assessment and production.
• Attend to email and phone inquiries as the main point of contact for students and course instructors.
The Rodder's Journal
January 2010 — May 2014
Marketing & New Media
•Maintain & grow web presence through social media & weekly promotional e-mail newsletters
•Email marketing: planning, implementation, execution & reporting of performance results
Editorial Content Creation & Chief Copy Editor
•Managing/monitoring a content calendar & magazine board
•Proofread copy and correspond with authors regarding rewrites & edits
The Skyline View
Features Editor, Interim EIC, Chief Copy Editor
August 2008 — July 2010
• Able to effectively prioritize in order to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Assign, contribute, and edit materials including: print, web, and social media content
• Utilization of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign to prepare images and create newspaper layout
Associate of Arts (AA) , Journalism
(Emphasis in marketing and new media)
• Skyline College Dean’s List
• Journalism Association (JACC) Continuing Education Scholarship, 2010
Notre Dame de Namur University
Bachelor of Arts (BA) , Liberal Studies
(Emphasis in business and human services)
• NDNU Highest Honors, Summa Cum Laude
• Undergraduate Intensive Liberal Studies Program