Université de Bordeaux
Program Manager for IdEx Bordeaux
June 2014 — Present
IdEx Bordeaux is the Initiative of Excellence of the University of Bordeaux, a €700 millions development strategy to build a world-class multidisciplinary university.
In my capacity of Program Manager:
- I lead the digital agenda of IdEx Bordeaux and manage a portfolio of innovative projects on e-learning (incl. MOOCs and an IDEFI-N laureate project), citizen science, open access, open innovation…
- I develop partnerships between the university of Bordeaux and digital / EdTech startups
- I supervise the challenge-based research program of IdEx Bordeaux on water (Agenda eau), involving numerous stakeholders and researchers from Bordeaux and beyond
- I manage actions to improve the performance of knowledge transfer in social sciences and humanities
- I participate in the pedagogical and scientific committee for the development of simulation in healthcare set up by ARS, the regional health authority
- I have visited the University of Edinburgh as part of an Erasmus+ Staff Mobility and have presented at numerous national and international conferences (ECSITE 2016, École IST de l'Inra…).
My daily tasks include hiring and training new staff, coordinating a projects portfolio, managing their progress and raising funds.