Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
Collaborative Practice Leader
September 2016 — Present
- Working in collaboration with other practice leaders, ensuring professional standards and regulation, practice guidelines and code of ethics for professional groups are met.
- Advise on professional practice decision making to support clinical and operational needs for clinicians related to scope, policy and professional standards within professional and inter-professional teams.
- Supporting clinicians in getting education, developing policies and standards of care with the aim of providing the best client centred care.
- Provide leadership in creating innovative strategies to support strong inter-professional collaboration and models of care to serve our clients.
- Involved in creation of outcome measure tools to help provide insight on relevant practice decisions.
- Work collaboratively with Patient Safety Manager, Manager of Risk and Manager of Quality to ensure clinicians are supported with appropriate tools to make informed PHI decisions following guidelines from PHIPA and respective colleges.
- Project team lead on initiatives to support organizational strategic plan, needs in practice development and needs in client care.