Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
Leadership Services Manager
January 2009 — Present
As a member of the Executive Office Management Team, works to uphold the sorority’s philosophy, implement the
strategic plan, and fulfill the mission statement of the organization.
• Supervise and lead the Leadership Services Department to ensure timely and effective support to over 225,000 members; including partnership with 155 collegiate chapters, alumnae, and campus administrators.
• Direct supervisor of 15 staff members, including 13 Leadership Consultants, IT Support Lead Coordinator, and Marketing & Communications Coordinator.
• Lead the marketing, recruitment, and interview process to identify and hire Leadership Services staff members.
• Manage Leadership Consultant program, which includes designing and coordinating four-week training program & a system for providing ongoing performance evaluation and feedback.
• Manage an annual budget exceeding $500,000.
• Develop and maintain relationships with campus-based professionals on more than 155 colleges and universities across the United States and Canada.
• Write grants seeking educational programming funding through Alpha Delta Pi Foundation.
• Serve as lead facilitator for key leadership program held each year for 155 emerging undergraduate leaders, including selecting and training 28 small group facilitators, updating and preparing content, and facilitating two-day program with plenary sessions and topic specific workshops.
• Serve as lead facilitator and aided in the development of a Sexual Assault Prevention program for 155 chapters.
• Engage membership through effective and relevant social media campaigns including the use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
• Develop marketing & communication efforts for several online publications.
• Participated in the development of a new membership database and creation of a new website.
• Key player in the development of the sororities Sexual Misconduct Prevention program.