Labor & Employment Project Assistant and Legal Assistant
July 2012 — Present
- Analyze discovery requests and compile documents in response to same.
- Review client documents and discovery productions in preparation for production as exhibits at deposition or trial.
- Compile client documents, discovery productions, and transcripts in external databases such as Summation, IPRO, Relativity, CaseLink (Microsoft Sharepoint), and LiveNote.
- Review documents and prepare chronology binders.
- File in lower level state courts, USDC, and state and federal appeals courts.
- Prepare trial and ADR countdown calendars for trial and hearing preparation.
- Review and analyze incoming correspondence and calendar dates.
- Extensive contact with clients to schedule phone conferences, organize client document transfer, and facilitate case management.
- Maintain sharepoint sites with client documents and correspondence.
- Collaborate with the Records and Docket department regarding case file management and storage.
- Review all incoming and outgoing emails from partner to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Calendar deadlines.