January 2011 — April 2012
• Trial specific team leader for 4 international clinical studies on neurodegenerative diseases; acted as liaison and key contact for study sites, clinical staff, CROs, and pharmaceutical sponsors.
• Performed source data verification, quality control, and scan receipt while ensuring trial compliance with GCP, ICH-GCP, SOPs and country-specific regulations.
• Coordinated the training of site personnel on protocols, MRI acquisition, and data transfers; resolved queries at study sites/clinical facilities, presented drug results in weekly reports and teleconferences, delegated internal staff of 40.
• Collaborated with departmental heads to revise database processing and tracking systems, accommodate various requirements, and establish new capabilities of company.
• Established initial contacts and coordinated 100+ site activation; accelerated the pre-study phase by 150% within two weeks.