UCSF Medical Center
Program Coordinator for UCSF HHT Center of Excellence/UCSF Neuro Radiology & Biomedical Imaging
January 2015 — Present
• Manages practice of 200+ patients.
• Streamlines HHT policies that improved patient attendance to 90% attendance and increases patient population by 30%.
• Primary contact for the HHT Center of Excellence and handles all inquiries, requests, and authorizations.
• Successfully acquires all medical records and radiology films for chart preparation.
• Advocates for patient's care plans by acquiring authorizations for exams.
• Coordinates and manages all appointments and additional screening for each individual patient and their families.
• Educates new HHT patients about testing, symptoms, and importance of screening themselves and their family members
• Effectively manages communication with physicians, patients, and various healthcare professionals.
• Developed one of the first HHT Centers of Excellence in California and one out of 21 HHT Centers in the United States
• Created workque system to effectively manage internal and external referrals.