Registered Phamacy Technician
July 2008 — January 1913
collecting written prescriptions from patients.
• Distributing their ready medication to them.
• Counting and labeling medications.
• stocking and taking inventory on medications.
• Filing prescriptions.
• Answering phones (4 LINES)
• Answering doctors phone calls
• Taking refill prescriptions over the phone
• Taking calls from other pharmacies to check if we have certain medications in stock
• Answering lane 1 and lane 2 in the drive-thru window
• Calling insurance companies
• Vacation dosage changes in medication
• Overrides or lost medications to be covered
• Alternatives for medications that are not being covered