Founder and CEO
January 2010 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Founder and CEO at InfluAds
Spent piggy bank money when I was a teen to make 3 t-shirt designs (80 t-shirts in total) that I sold in a motocross competition. Forgot a small detail though: I was an incredibly shy 15 year old :) Sold half to break-even and family helped by buying the rest :).
T-shirt design was legendary: One design had a biker's outline with the following message: "If you want to be second follow me" ;-)
- Worked in requisite analysis, design, development, test and delivery for Telecommunications, Internet and ERP solutions (CRM, Procurement, Billing, HR recruitment, sponsorship management and other process automation tools)
- Developed high-performance authentication server for new wireless technologies (WiMAX and WLAN)
- Delivered results in technological platforms based on Unix and Microsoft technologies (.NET framework and SQLServer)
Due to development excellence, our team played a central role in securing new projects for our business unit against competitive markets.
- Started as a one-man project, managed all related activities
- Led customer relationships, project specifications and budgeting
- Managed web projects up to 3,500 man-hours in PHP and mySQL/ postgresSQL databases
- Extensive experience using open-source tools for CMS, blogging, web-marketing and others
I managed an infrastructure of 6 Linux web-servers and made a web-marketing study that improved visitors traffic by by 60%.