Navitas Life Sciences
Publishing & Product License Support (PPLS) US, CA and Latam - Data Entry Associate
February 2018 — Present
This role support a Pfizer functional team whose main focus will be to interpret the pharmaceutical data received across different geographies, functions, divisions (pharmacovigilance, clinical, manufacturing, sales and marketing) and ensuring key activities are completed whilst adhering to all policies, practices and procedures.
These activities ensure data integrity to enable Pfizer to have visibility across all functions within a product’s lifecycle. It is essential that all systems are clearly updated within the timelines specificied in Pfizer’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and/or business process documentation to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Review and interpret the data to establish the system / tools required to be populated inline with current Pfizer standard operating procedures and/or business process documentation
• Perform data entry and quality control tasks associated with regulatory systems
• Review audit reports and resolve errors to ensure integrity of data
• Identifies issues and provides input into solutions
• Perform retrospective remediation tasks
• Adhering to quality control procedures and standards related to the systems or tools ensuring Regulatory Compliance
• Support global/local team members with data management workload when necessary to provide flexible support for the portfolio.
• Adhere to Pfizer compliance standards.