The Gettys Group
Director of Branding
April 2015 — Present
Work closely with the Principal of Branding to translate business strategies into design-based systems and experiences for a variety of clients in the hospitality industry.
• Direct creative strategy and execution of projects from concept through completion including: naming, visual identity, re-brand & re-positioning, conceptual development and signage, brand rituals and environmental graphics.
• Actively participate in new business pitches and lead client presentations.
• Collaborate and coordinate (as needed) with team leaders from different functions within the firm – business development, interior design, procurement and consulting.
• Ideate and develop design concepts, inspiration boards, research, competitive audits, design presentation decks.
• Oversee quality of creative across multiple projects.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of team.
• Provide clear and constructive creative feedback to designers and copywriters on content and design solutions.
• Manage production workflow and team resourcing within budget and timing constraints.
• Build, lead, hire, mentor and inspire a team of art directors, writers and designers.