Erin Doan Insurance Agency (State Farm)
Personal Account Representative
April 2012 — Present
• Sell various types of insurance policies to individuals on behalf of State Farm, including automobile, fire, life, and health insurance, as well as bank services on behalf of State Farm Bank.
• Perform Insurance & Financial Reviews (IFR's) with both prospective and current clients to obtain data about their current financial resources and needs, their goals and dreams, and match their situation with the State Farm products that would enable them to achieve their goals.
• Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
• Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
• Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
• Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.