Comprehensive Neurology Services, PA
Practice Manager, Clinical Study Coordinator, Neurodiagnostic Technician
July 2008 — Present
● Managed fast-paced neurology practice with over 10,000 patients, including but not limited to physician recruiting, inventory management and purchasing, negotiating contracts with technical service companies, employee hiring and training, and development of front office procedure & day-to-day operations.
● Restructured and managed community hospital-level neurodiagnostics lab, including but not limited to negotiating two seperate hospital-service provider contracts , IOM, NCV, EEG technician hiring , service-load analysis to ensure adequate staffing & resources, and day-to-day operations.
● Played integral role in expanding practice with a second office location and a second hospital contract.
● Coordinated two event-based clinical trials, including but not limited to IRB presentations, obtaining certification to participate; facilitating the preparation of up-to-date consent, protocol, etc., randomizing and retaining subjects, and translating progress into both electronic monitoring programs.
● Performed Intraoperative Neuromonitoring, Nerve Conduction Studies, and Electroencephalograpy.