North America Software Enablement Program Manager
April 2013 — Present
Establish the strategic development and delivery of results driven Enablement to 2 North American Brand Sales and Technical Sales Teams.
Develop programs by collaborating with matrix organizations across IBM to understand the needs and desired outcomes and to ensure the program objectives align with key business strategies.Overseeing the creation of a curriculum that will address the needs of first-level, second-level, general managers, and executive leaders including individual contributors and people managers.
Establishing learning objectives and designing the program in partnership with internal and external vendor(s), then project-manage vendor(s) who will design and deliver program.
Collaborate with other corporate wide enablement teams to maintain standardized efforts to ensure best practices are being used in conjunction with the enterprise.
Proactively researching new methods of delivery, usage of technology, etc., to provide learning solutions and support to employee as needed;
* Diagnosis skills - translating organizational needs into development curriculum
* Adult education theory
* Strategic Planning
* Leadership Theory
* Corporate Systems, policies and practices
* Succession Planning, people planning & performance management
* Knowledge of Corporation's structure, culture, strategies, technologies and systems
* Management/Leadership Development
* Curriculum Development
* Program Development
* Program Delivery
* Vendor/Internal Resource Management