Amazon Web Services
ASEAN Channels Manager
February 2013 — Present
- A member of the pioneer team to build the channels ecosystem in ASEAN. This includes SIs, ISVs and Alliance partners.
- Constantly keep an eye and recruit the right channel partners as part of the AWS ecosystem. This ensures there is sufficient and appropriate coverage for the business as it evolves.
- Engage C level of the partner organisations to ensure the vision of Cloud is bought into, and that the right investment and resources are being allocated.
- Work with partners to understand their objectives for the business, co-develop a business plan and get buy in internally and within partner's organisation to jointly execute. For instance, headcount allocation for the business, top few joint accounts engagement as well as skill-set competency plan.
- Help partners monetize their investment in the AWS business by teaming with key accounts reps, or Professional services team.
- Constantly act as AWS evangelist to the partner ecosystem.
- Work internally with Solution Architect, Marketing and Training team to constantly provide feedback and refine or come up with new programs programs for the channel partners.