Law Office of Michael J. Shroeder
May 2016 — Present
• Correspond between lawyers and our clients to prepare loan documents for the debtors
• Conserves attorneys time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data; coordinating case preparation.
• Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
• Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.