Financial Analysis Sr. Analyst
August 2012 — Present
Financial Development Program (FDP)
- A two-year program that gives entry-level undergraduates an opportunity to launch their Finance careers. The program consists of four different six-month finance rotational assignments and a significant academic focus to build solid finance and business skills.
• End User Computing Solutions (3rd rotation, September 2013 - March 2014)
- Supporting Americas and Global/G500 Controller
• Corporate FP&A Global Reporting Center (2nd rotation, March 2013 - September 2013)
- Oversaw and distributed the weekly summary report to the Executive Leadership Team, which provides global orders tracking, forecast projections, headcount trends, and acquisition reports.
- Managed Worldwide Revenue Units and Margin (WWRUM) reporting tools across Dell business units including interactive dashboards, data cubes, and daily/weekly email reports.
- Acted as liaison between Software and Peripherals finance team and the Global Reporting Center team to improve reporting tools' usability and accuracy.
• Software and Peripherals (1st rotation, Aug 2012 - March 2013)
- Supported the Enterprise Infrastructure (now Enterprise Solutions Group Peripherals) Controller in creating weekly Call the Ball reports, analyzing business outlooks, and developing the FY14 forecast for a $1B business; also functioned as acting controller for 3 weeks.
- Implemented Market Development Funds invoice notices and tracking that reduced invoices aged 90+ days by $4.4M.
- Performed controls testing to keep S&P facilities free from confidential information.
- Created and ran data queries on a weekly and ad-hoc basis for business partners to track performance, identify irregular orders, and reduce mismapped SKUs.