Close Close Preview

Your amazing online presence is right this way.

Create your profile
Capture who you are, what you do, and where you're going. All in one place.

Aneri Shah

Aneri Shah

Product Marketing Manager

Microsoft

Message
MENU ☰

Microsoft

Product Marketing Manager

Career medium 02
Career

Delighted to be published for the first time!

The ongoing pro-democracy protests mark a new era for Hong Kong, one where locals, expatriates and those of us in between are uniting to fight for a greater cause. The international financial hub of Hong Kong is 92.6% ethnically Chinese, according to the latest census. That leaves 7.4% of us in the “third culture,” who […]

The umbrella movement belongs to everyone who calls hong kong home