JFC Staffing Companies
October 2004 — September 2008
- I’ve held the following positions during my time with JFC Staffing and JFC Global:
--- October 2004 to December 2004: data entry specialist for Center for Schools and Communities.
--- December 2004 to June 2006: Help Desk Professional for Center for Schools and Communities.
--- October 2006 to September 2008: Business Analyst for Capital BlueCross.
- Provided computer help desk support by inbound & outbound telephone calls and emailed issues; issues ranged from password questions to Internet connectivity / networking issues to hardware and software failures.
- Troubleshot and repaired physical computer equipment (printers, routers, computer components) returned from sites.
- Kept detailed and accurate information on daily activities for monthly reporting which was provided to the state and parent company.
- Checked Enrollment and disenrollment requests for 100% accuracy that were received from new and current members.
- Designed, implemented, and maintained a Microsoft Access database which automated the quality control team’s daily activities and reduced the overall paperwork they used on a daily basis.
- Provided technical and logistical assistance to department managers and acted as a liaison between the Government Programs department and the IT department.
- Part of the management team and tasked to create on-demand reporting and database solutions for the Enrollment Unit using Access and Crystal Reports.