Wynn Las Vegas
Analyst, Assistant Manager - Quality Control
November 2008 — July 2013
Consulted internal departments including Front Office, VIP Services, Housekeeping, and Food & Beverage on conceptualizing, designing and executing operational strategies that improve labor, quality, and costs through better staffing forecasts and utilization, budgeting, warehouse management, construction planning, and loss assessment.
• Interim Linen & Laundry Manager: managed operation of 100,000 lbs. linen turnover per day for 40
outlets, purchasing & global supply chain of $10 million in customized products annually, and staff
of 30 employees.
• Supported 3 Departmental Directors in managing an $80 million annual budget.
• Managed team of 21 Quality Assurance Supervisors, of which 9 were promoted during my leadership.
• Led transformation of Amenities Requests team and decreased delivery time to less than 10 minutes (40% reduction), which resulted in the team consistently scoring 100% on monthly Forbes Five-Star audits from 2009-13.
• Co-developed a wireless tablet-based workflow and production evaluation system that allowed for live resource allocation and increased precision in measuring staff performance.
• Implemented automatic workload distribution system which reduced dispatch times to near instantaneous, eliminated 15,000 staff-generated phone calls monthly, and decreased human transcription errors.
• Designed touch-screen intranet that enabled over 500 employees instant access to consolidated information on the 4,750-room casino resort, daily sales goals, and standard operating procedures.
• Previous positions: Tower Suites Front Desk Agent, Tower Suites Casino Coordinator, Supervisor – Quality Control