Online Project Manager
October 2012 — July 2013
Project management, financial management and team management. Developed projects and maintained relationship with five clients and suppliers (from small businesses to multinationals), engaged with online media solutions according to their business needs.
- Managed a multidisciplinary team.
- Management of brands' presence across on Facebook, Twitter, and all other social channels with a focus on listening to, engaging with, and growing audience across key platforms.
- Accountable for create and manage media budgets for all campaigns.
- Worked closely with people across creative, account services and media buying teams.
- Performed strategies to rapidly increase the followership and quality of social communities.
- Managed day-to-day reactive and proactive communications on all key social media channels.
- Developed and worked with internal groups, external agencies and vendors to execute social strategy.
- Coordinated and developed campaigns to support core goals.
- Maintained a social media editorial calendar in order to proactively produce content appropriate for the channels.
- Monitored and analyzed conversations across key social media channels and understand implications for brands.
- Produced reports analyzing sentiment and trends in order to provide insight to the broader team.
- Gathered insights from social communities that inform product/brand development.
- Briefed creative teams and develop campaign creative assets
- Aligned search strategies & tactics between web, industry marketing, field marketing & advertising as well as larger online business partners.
[DEZ is a Brazilian ad agency, with more than 20 years of ideas applied to serve the client on all levels of operation of a communications agency. ZOO is one of the business extensions of Dez specialized in digital media. ZOO creates, plans, and develops social media actions and interaction campaigns, guiding and managing the online presence of brands and clients.]