Ivy Exec (IvyExec.com)
Online Community Manager
July 2012 — Present
Mentorship Program Manager
Responsible for creating, developing, optimizing and managing Ivy Exec's Mentorship program which is a unique network of over 400 seasoned executives who volunteer their time to mentor Ivy Exec members who face a wide range of career challenges and opportunities.
• Help members find mentors that fit their specific career needs
• Oversee the successful execution of mentoring sessions
• Provide user technical support and facilitation to execute sessions
• Develop and optimize program's technical and operational infrastructure with a focus on improving the overall user experience.
• Taking business development and sales initiative towards better adoption of Mentorship program
Customer Support Manager
Leading the customer service department to ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordination with other departments to resolve inquires.
• Manage DESK CS software, analyze statistics and create a knowledge base
• Drive continuous improvements in service delivery resulting in increasingly high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Investigate customer problems, issues and find immediate technical solutions by creating tickets on JIRA for the development team.
Senior Ivy Advisor
Provide technical support to All Access members of Ivy Exec's community to help them utilize our services and get the most out of their membership.