Customer Support Supervisor
April 2002 — Present
Responsible for providing customer service to both internal and external employees while partnering with the Corporate Operations Support Group as well as local field support.
• Recruit, hire, train, and manage support staff.
• Ensure continuing education for field support team, create performance goals for team members, and work with team daily in the development and maintenance of skills needed for field support position.
• Continuously assess team performance and monitor data integrity.
• Process internal new hires and administer welcome orientation.
• Partner with Corporate Human Resources as the field branch office liaison in administering personnel policies and procedures for both internal and external employees.
• Point of contact for all employee relations issues for both internal and contractor issues.
• Oversee office equipment and facility maintenance while being the direct point of contact for building management.
• Partner with Director of Branch Operations to complete daily operations and goals.
• Advise, train, and manage Human Resources goverance and compliancy. Adhere to national regulations and standard compliancy relevant to contingent and permanent staffing services.
• Responsible for payroll supervision and benefits coordination for over 300 contract consultants on payroll with TEKsystems, Inc.
• Coordinate with third party vendors such as Background Investigations personnel, drug analysis departments, and client VMS systems personnel.
• Serve as primary point of contact for benefit offerings, compensation packages, and all employment documentation for internal employees.