eCommerce Project Manager + Marketing Consultant
May 2010 — Present
* Ensure that the client’s business objectives are met and brand heritage/identity is respected.
* Execute projects correctly, on time, and on budget. Extensively test and trouble-shoot site updates before + after launch.
* Work with developers to quote projects + brainstorm on most efficient ways of meeting client’s needs (both time + cost).
* Manage oversight of client e-commerce sites, in sync with offline efforts, including retail sales, SEO, SEM, online media, customer service, marketing plan, email strategy + execution, online exclusives, online creative, inventory management, warehouse coordination + site updates/enhancements.
* Back end site management of e-commerce sites, including updating products + promotions.