September 2012 — November 2013
• Reviewing job program proposal from the technical specialist to prepare for job.
• Maintenance and assembly of completion tools and preparing for jobs includes:
- Disassembly and cleaning of running tool of liner hanger (back from well site).
- Assembly of running tool and preparing it for the assembly with liner hanger system.
- Assembly of 9 5/8” x 7” Liner Hanger system that include (RSM, setting sleeve, 9 5/8” Hydraulic Dual-Cone & Dual-Slip Liner Hanger, PBR and Running tool).
- Testing the liner hanger to check the running tool in well condition.
- Preparing and checking cementing tools (Float shoe, Float collar, Landing collar, Centalizers, and Shut-off plug and dart) to be send to the well-site.
• Assisting technical specialist in writing the job proposal.
• Assisting with field operations.