Enterprise IT Solutions
Recruitment Consultant / Associate Lead-HR
July 2016 — Present
My responsibilities include:
• Performing End to End Recruitment - Obtaining the Job opening, Researching the opening, Sourcing the candidate, Pre-screening, Setting up Technical Interviews, Client Contact/Feedback, Negotiations, Closing the hire, On-boarding and Documentation.
• Involved in Recruiting candidates for Junior-level, Middle-level, Senior-level, Management positions.
• Actively sourcing CVs for the Clients (Tier-1 to Tier-3 companies) from multiple channels including LinkedIn, Naukri, Employee referrals and other conventional portals.
Further, involved in Social Media Recruiting and Employer Branding activities.
• Areas of Expertise in Recruitment (Positions and Skills):
Developers : iOS; Java; Python; MSBI; Pega; Mainframe(AS400); ServiceNow; Livelink- OpenText ECM/xECM;ASP.Net;UI; QlikView;Guidewire;AEM- Adobe CQ5; Axiom Controller-view;Big Data;
RPA– BA;Mule ESB
Testing: Automation Testing(Selenium)
Support/Networks: Service Desk; Linux Admin; Technical Infrastructure Manager
Recruitment: HR Recruiter; Manager-Comp&Ben
Finance, Law, Management: Senior Analyst- Business Finance; Manager - Taxation and Litigation;
Law Officer; Manager -Revenue Recognition; AVP-Taxation; AVP-Transportation and Logistics
Datawarehouse: BI/DW Consultant
Architects: Enterprise/Senior Enterprise Architect; Platform Arch-Analytics; UI; Cloud Infrastructure
Transition(BPO): Mobilization Manager
Services: Offsite Infrastructure – Delivery
Analytics and Data Science:Data Analytics;HR Analytics;Data Scientist
Security: Information Security-Manager, SOC-Manager
• Collaborated in multiple process improvement initiatives by being the "Associate Lead" for a team of 5 members.
• Generating MIS reports for tracking the recruiters work and applying data science (combine data mining and analytics) to it to improve work productivity.
• Being proactive and organized to track the Candidates in the ATS and update his/her status periodically.