September 2011 — November 2013
• Attend all management meeting, as per client’s request, and providing relevant FM information
• Developed and implemented a Cite Operation Report (COR) which is submitted to the client on a monthly basis, which include all the relevant information of the FM works, such as, KPIs, Cost savings, availability of assets, Energy consumption and waste Management.
• Develop a relationship with specialist Contractors and Suppliers at a senior level, to align operational and site specific goals. Manage all emergency procedures for the site.
• Manage all accident reporting at site.
• Develop standard performance indicators and management information for client reports.
• Developed and implemented all the SOPs and JDs
• Developed, and implemented the maintenance policies, and also updating them on a regular basis
• Ensure projects are managed within the portfolio and delivered on time and within budget.
• Established standardized processes across the site in compliance with legislation and meeting industry best practice.
• Manage all non-FM related works requested by the client
• Managing and insuring all works are done by the sub-contractor
• Prepared a customer satisfaction survey form, and it wall conducted on a monthly basis, and submitted to the client annually.
• Prepared and maintained a detailed organizational structure including numbers of staff, hours worked, shifts and job descriptions.
• Provide professional advice/direction to the client on FM matters/solutions associated with the site
• Redesigned and successfully implemented a maintenance strategy using MS Visio, which resulted in a 32% increase in maintenance daily work schedule. The redesign covered the operation of six personnel.
• Responsible for FM standards and delivery through KPI's/SLA's.
• Responsible for relations and negotiations with contractors and performing client performance reviews against output on a monthly basis.