August 2016 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Commercial Lines Underwriter at Auto-Owners Insurance
• Responsible for providing purchasing solutions expertise using Quality, Cost, Logistics, Development, Management (QCLDM) to deliver maximum value in developing, communicating, and/or implementing a local or regional sourcing strategy for a specific Caterpillar business unit.
• Strategic guidance with the ability to understand the current supplier base, evaluating strategic options, deciding a course of action, and beginning implementations.
• Achieving quality supplier relationships by developing mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers throughout the organization.
• Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal, analytical, leadership, and project management skills to develop close working relationships with others both inside and outside Caterpillar.
• Managing policies, agreements, source catalogs, and special purchasing programs. Supporting specific Product line(s) and New Product Introduction (NPI) programs. Liaise with the corresponding Category/Platform based Buyers.
• Knowledge in Log Net, EDF, MCF, Epix systems, SPM and Microsoft