Bay Area Legal Aid
December 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Legal Intern at Bay Area Legal Aid
• Formulate solutions and products according to customer specifications.
• Lead team of technicians in mass production of solutions.
• Conducted literature research on solar cell efficiency and determined most environmentally friendly methods of producing the organic polymers of interest, analyzed data to quantify and qualify results.
• Led project on organic polymers synthesis with the goal of improving mechanical properties of solar cells.
• Collaborated on flexible solar cell research with fifteen other researchers from various backgrounds.
• Created a wide range of stock chemical solutions for undergraduate introductory chemistry lab courses.
• Oversaw the upkeep and maintenance of laboratory equipment in addition to disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Spearheaded on site marketing research for Microsoft for the maximization of the college market segment.
• Launched campus wide Microsoft technology promotions for audiences of over two hundred students.
• Brainstormed and test-trialed innovative marketing strategies including viral and guerilla marketing tactics.
• Organized and transcribed files of criminal evidence into comprehensive legal database for better efficiency.
• Composed and revised motions including motions of dismissal, change of venue, and probable cause.
• Conducted research and critical analysis of hundreds of precedent cases for applications to ongoing trials.
• Input data into the research database
• Organize files to be analyzed
• Trained to conduct field research, questioning juvenile delinquents
• Researched, conducted interviews for and wrote articles under one day deadlines, contributed to the editing process of peers’ work to ensure quality of writing and proper grammar usage.
• Maintained intercommunication between University of California, San Diego student government and The Guardian newspaper to keep the publication up to date with school events and news.
• Compiled comprehensive database of over two hundred schools located around the San Francisco Bay Area complete with contact information, financial statements and other relevant details.
• Took charge of a two million dollar charity campaign, organized and communicated with institutions resulting in fifty schools joining the campaign thus effectively raising over twenty thousand dollars.