State of Illinois
Capital Program Analyst
July 2015 — Present
• Act as liaison on capital projects for assigned user-agencies, project managers, budget managers, and all other staff to ensure successful communication, precise project tracking, and fiscal/budget accuracy.
• Uses advanced Microsoft Excel formulas to perform data analysis on special or assigned projects from the Executive Director.
• Compiles and prepares progress reports designed to provide feedback pertaining to capital projects for management evaluation, future planning, and realignment of goals and objectives.
• Evaluates funding of capital projects, as governed by: priorities, legislative action, unanticipated problems, or management modifications.
• Monitors scheduling of deadline controls over short-range projects.
• Write, develop, and publish procedures for training manuals in order to allow for correct organizational processes as well as train new hires for an analyst role.
• Maintains extensive communication with agency operating staff, managers, user-agencies, and legislative liaisons to facilitate the attainment of project goals.