Virtual Assistant for WordPress, MailChimp Help, Inbound Marketing Executioner
September 2008 — Present
• Content management – Changing addresses and phone numbers after your business moves. Editing and inserting new content that you’ve written. Enlarging photos and images. Adding social media connect and social media share buttons to your website. Managing and answering comments on your blog and website.
• Writing, editing and proofreading – Blog posts and website articles written. You provide topics or subject bullet points and I’ll flesh out the article for you.
• Article/post marketing calendar – Together we’ll create a marketing calendar to increase your viability and leads.
• Training – Hands on training on how to use your WordPress website.
• Utilizing MailChimp email marketing service – Create your MailChimp mobile responsive newsletter template to match your website to keep your branding consistent. Write & load your newsletter with content and send to your email list.
• Add your email list to MailChimp and create groups if desired
• Integrate Facebook and Twitter to post the newsletter to your feed social media account feeds
• Add social sharing buttons, so your readers can share your email on their social media accounts
• Add social connect buttons, so your readers can connect with you on social media
• Add video to your template if desired
• Customize the list "Thank you for subscribing" form with copy you provide
• Add a footer and popup newsletter subscription form with the MailMunch plugin for WordPress
• Hands-on Training
• Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ & Twitter – Creation of your Fan Page/Profile optimized with your keywords.
• Hands-on Training – Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter