Bahwan Engineering Co LLC
September 2008 — Present
* Independently executing projects from green field to the completion & handing over of the project on turnkey basis.
* Planning, Scheduling, Budgeting, Vendor & Sub contractor finalization, Site activity monitoring, Budgeting & Invoicing monitoring, Approvals of Drawings and Documents from clients & progress reports to client on monthly basis, Customer interaction etc for completing the projects within time and budget.
* Interfacing with various Customers & vendors regarding technical & quality issues related to the smooth execution of the projects. Continuous interaction with site staff for day to day activity/Progress reports.
* Revenue Generation, Planning & Reporting, Achieving Collection & Sales Targets.
* Material supplies, Inspection, Coordination & Dispatches.
* Vendors / Subcontractors / Supplier payments on time.
* Coordination with Customers/ Contractors / Suppliers & other agencies.
* Sites management â€“ Resource Planning
* Ensure effective communication on project expectations and progress to team members & stakeholders in time.
* Set & continually manage project expectations with team members & other stakeholders.
* Delegate tasks & responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
* Identify & resolve issues & conflicts within the project team.
* Preparation of Project Planning, scheduling and Monthly Progress Reports
* Technical & Commercial Co-Ordination with Client, Clientâ€™s Consultant
* Tender process, clarifications, evaluation and contract negotiations pre-construction.
* Planning and scheduling of the project with help of Microsoft Projects. Financial planning and monitoring.
* Project Progress reporting to Management.
* Procurement of Major electrical items for Grid Station, techno-commercial negotiation and finalizing the orders.
* Weekly and Monthly review of Projects for timely completion before target dates.
* Fully accountable in submission and obtaining the approval of the invoices from the respective customer/ clients