Senior Research and Software Development Engineer
December 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
- Analyzing user requirements;
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs;
- Testing new programs and fault finding;
- Evaluating the software and systems that make computers and hardware work;
- Developing existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification;
- Integrating existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together;
- Investigating new technologies;
- Creating technical specifications and test plans;
- Working with computer coding languages such as Java, Objective c, PHP ... etc;
- Writing operational documentation with technical authors;
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals;
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Responsible for technical solutions as developer using J2EE framework.
- Understanding protocols and the architecture to be aware enough in business.
- Interacting with Tomcat Web Server for several issues and Glassfish.
- Working with Java Server Faces (JSF) Components.
- Working on JAVA Persistence frameworks like Eclipselink,JDBC, Hypernate.
- Dealing with XML files accessing.
- Creating, Updating Prototype screens using such as Visio pages and SRS (System requirements specifications) for web apps and mobile apps.
- Translating the English interfaces into Arabic web interface using dynamic criteria.
- Make java core engines for several reasons and businesses.
- Deal with JAVA threading.
- Create a full web services.
- Develop applications using Objective-C programming language on the IPHONE and IPAD platforms.
- Deal with sqlite3 for Database issues.
- Interacting with any web service.
- Researches on architecture of the apple iPhone development at apple’s platform.
- Full Deep Research about stress testing on websites that powered by JMETER from the apache projects .
- Founders of the social networking project that connects the departments of ALHUSSAN SCIENCE CITY together using one of the PHP Frameworks.
- .NET Development.
- Oracle Forms, Database, Reports
- Technical Support for Computers Maintenance.
- Networks Administration and build network systems.
- Marketing: Sell computer parts and security cameras.