Summit Funding, Inc.
October 2010 — Present
• Support both the Corporate Office and Branches with recruiting efforts that are strategically aligned with the vision and goals of the individual divisions and the organization as a whole.
• Proven capabilities in candidate sourcing/pipe-lining; passive candidate recruitment; building employment brand; training development and facilitation.
• Consult with hiring managers to design corporate interview processes including process structure, alignment meetings of panel participants, customized interview guides and structured debrief meetings.
• Introduced recruitment reporting and metrics tracking to ensure that business talent needs are being met efficiently.
• Created and execute strategic sourcing plans for present open positions; develop job descriptions to accurately market positions through various social media vehicles.
• Developed and own key relationships with hiring managers, other Talent Acquisition recruiters and managers, and HR Generalists.
• Provide ongoing and consistent contact with candidates and clients while offering professional and value-added career guidance, during and after the interview, recruiting, and placement processes.
• Market Summit Funding positions at career fairs, networking events and colleges.